Yes, for as long as you don’t have any outstanding balance and you should provide a written request coming from the owner.
Request for disconnection should be done at least 5 days before reading date.
Reconnection fee must be paid upon request for reconnection of disconnected accounts and obligation paid in full will mean continuance of the privileges of service connection.
A reconnection fee of PHp100.00 will be charged to all temporarily disconnected accounts while a reconnection fee of Php1, 200.00 (Natural soil) /Php3,000.00 (Concrete) shall be charged for permanently disconnected accounts. A new connection rate shall be applied for accounts permanently disconnected 5 years and beyond.
Reconnection shall be implemented within 3 workings days upon receipt of payment.
Yes, as long as you do not have any outstanding balance in your account. Just present your official receipt of guaranteed deposit.
Senior Citizen customers consuming 30 cubic meters or less are entitled to a 5% discount in the basic charge, pursuant to the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010.
- Please present your senior citizen ID
- Authorization letter coming from the existing concessionaire
- Proof of ownership (land title or deed of sale)
- Transfer of ownership documents
- 2 VALID IDs
- Other requirements as advised by the Customer Service
- Any leaks occurring after the water meter is concessionaire’s responsibility while leaks occurring before the water meter are under Baliwag Water District’s responsibility.
- Immediately report any leak found before the water meter in our office or you may call the customer service hotline 7662618/ 0998-841-3155/ 0917-560-3045.