To achieve our goals we are committed to:
• Cooperate with the municipal provincial and other government agencies to protect our waterworks and water sources from contamination
• Ensure the potential risks associated with water quality are identified and assessed
• Formulate a comprehensive water safety plan.
• Create a Septage Management Program to effectively manage water/wastewater.
• Ensure that our water supply, treatment, storage and distribution infrastructure, is properly designed constantly maintained and regularly evaluated and improved
• Establish regular verification of the quality of drinking water provided to our citizens and monitoring of water treatment process that produce the water to ensure full satisfaction of our customers
• Regularly assess our performance and continually improve our practices to produce good quality water
• Enhance competency and efficiency of our employees through regular identification of training needs and conduct of training