For more information about the septage collection scheme you can email us at email@example.com or call us at this number 766-2618
|Expected Year of Collection||ZONE* Number||Covered Barangay|
|Virgen Delas Flores|
|2016||Zone 4||Bagong Nayon|
1. A BWD concessionaires with minimum of two (2) years active service connection can avail the service.
2. Regular desludging service cycle is every five (5) years. In cases that septic tank is overflowing a concessionaire may request for desludging services through the Customer Service Section subject for approval by the management.
3. The concessionaire may opt to allow BWD personnel to open their septic tank provided that the concessionaire waives the liability/ responsibility of BWD in case of damage to property.
4. BWD concessionaires who already avail of the desludging service may still request for another desludging service before the five (5) year-cycle, however, they will have to pay Php 1,500 per cubic meter as desludging fee.
5. Non-BWD concessionaires within the franchise area only, can also avail the service subject to availability of schedule with applicable assessment fees (minimum of Php 2,500 per cubic meter).
6. Requests shall be on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis.